Saturday, November 22, 2008

NO GIG, BUT A GOOD CONVERSATION

With a former colleague made good, exploring possibilities in the academic world. Oh, stop laughing at the prospect of me going all Paper Chase on the young minds of the Hudson Valley. All I'd need is a masters degree and...and...bloody hell, I'm tired and I forget what else.

For now, there's just the possibility of adjunct faculty work next fall, but that's fine in a way since it gives me time to bone up and a reason to keep my writing and performance chops fresh.

2 comments:

Erin F. said...

You're only 13 years away from writing those college tuition checks, this is a good time to start thinking about combining your career and college tuition discounts.

Brian Jones said...

Some friends of mine have convinced their high-school-age daughters to taking up golf, just to do it well enough to land an athletic scholarship. Turns out most of them like it. As for my daughter, I dunno.